Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Barbie and The Secret Door [DVD] SALE

Title : Barbie and The Secret Door [DVD]
Category: Movies
Brand: Universal Studios
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.5
Buyer Review : 278

Description : Start to see videos videotape This kind of Barbie and The Secret Door [DVD] does excellent, user friendly and change. The price for this wa dramatically reduced when compared with other areas My spouse and i researches, rather than much more as compared to similar product or service

This kind of thing Offer overtake the anticipation, that one has chaned into a great buy for personally, The theory showed up correctly along with speedily Barbie and The Secret Door [DVD]


It's The Ultimate Fairytale Musical! Barbie stars as Alexa, a shy princess who discovers a secret door in her kingdom and enters a whimsical land filled with magical creatures and surprises. Inside, Alexa meets Romy and Nori, a mermaid and a fairy, who explain that a spoiled ruler named Malucia is trying to take all the magic in the land. To her surprise, Alexa has magical powers in this world, and her new friends are certain that only she can restore magic to their land. Discover what happens when Alexa finds the courage to stand up for what's right and learns that the power of friendship is far more precious than magic.

Features :
  • Factory sealed DVD

Review :
Awesome movie!
I'm nine and a half years old and this is my opinion on Barbie and the Secret Door. This movie is one of the best Barbie movies I've ever seen. Not like in some barbie movies, the main character isn't named Barbie. I mean, no offense of course but “ Barbie " isn't exactly a real name. Next, I love how the main character shows her loyalty to her friends. There's also some funny moments in the beginning which I like. At the part where it's almost the end something really unexpected happens which is also a little funny and strange. The moral to this movie is that you can't do anything if you don't try, and even though I know that already, it's fun to see other people learn it in such a fantastic way. I also want to note that the coloring is beautiful.
I was going to give this four and a half stars, but I can't seem to figure out how to do the “ half ” thing. The only problem is that buying HD and the SD are the same price! ( at least for amazon instant video )...
... and watched it and honestly it was a lot better than I expected it to be
I purchased the movie today and watched it and honestly it was a lot better than I expected it to be. I would probably give it 7/10. The songs are pretty cheesy, bland and random (to me) but the story line is cute. The main villain though is kinda irritating to me, but for a kids movie I guess it makes sense the way Mattel made her. I think children will really enjoy this movie! I would give it a try and the moral of the story is a good lesson for young children as well! To believe in yourself and take a chance even though you might afraid to do something like given a speech in class, or to let your true colors shine. So all in all, Id recommended this movie. :)

Just lovely!
Barbie opens a Secret Door to a wonderful world of magic, music and friendship!
This time around, Barbie stars as Alexa, a shy princess who'd rather immerse herself in books and fantasy than face her royal duties. Soon her understanding grandmother gives her a magical book that opens up a secret door in her garden, leading to a magical world of fairies, mermaids and unicorns like the ones in her books. But this vivid and seemingly idyllic world has one major problem; a spoiled ruler named Malucia who is determined to steal all the magic in the land for herself.

When Alexa arrives, most of the inhabitants have already been robbed of their magic; leaving Alexa as one of the few who still have certain inherent powers. As such, she is able to help her new friends face Malucia and get their own magic back.

Barbie and the Secret Door is filled with many fun new characters; but my favorite is Malucia, who brings a fresh spin to the usual Barbie villainess. She...

No comments:

Post a Comment