Thursday, April 9, 2015

Dexter: Season 6 Big SALE

Title : Dexter: Season 6
Category: Movies
Brand: Paramount
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.4
Buyer Review : 954

Description : Monitor videos big screen This particular Dexter: Season 6 performs great, easy to use and also change. The cost of this wa much lower compered to other places we explored, rather than a lot more as compared to similar product or service

This type of thing Offer surpass the anticipation, this one has developed into a great buy for myself, The theory arrived properly and quickly Dexter: Season 6


The explosively popular Dexter is back with a vengeance for a sixth season of startling suspense and unexpected twists. It's been a year since last season's shocking and heartbreaking conclusion, and mild mannered criminologist-cum-grisly serial killer Dexter Morgan has come to terms with who he is. But his existence is shattered when he crosses paths with an enemy unlike any he's faced before. A delusional religious zealot with unflinching convictions, this new adversary soon draws Dexter into a dangerous game that could well end in disaster. A likeable Miami police forensics expert moonlights as a serial killer of criminals who he believes have escaped justice.

Features :
  • Factory sealed DVD

Review :
One of the best dexter seasons, but don't buy this.
This is probably the best season of dexter I've watched besides season 4. The storylines are varied and it felt very fresh. I would recommend anyone that's a fan watch this season. With that being said, don't buy this product.

The only problem is that showtime decided to spoil the ending to the season in the unskippable preview at the start of the DVD. How anyone with a brain decided this was a good plan is beyond me. The only logical conclusion is that no one at showtime possesses any brain whatsoever.

Here's a note about your fans, Showtime. Not all of them subscribe to your channel. So, putting the finale in the preview of the content I *just* bought along with other shows they may or may not care about and making it unskippable is beyond stupid.

I should've read the reviews, since many people seem to have noticed this as well. But, I didn't think I needed to since I was already convinced I was going to buy this product.

I won't be buying...
Who's the IDIOT at Showtime?!
I loved this 6th season of Dexter, but who is the IDIOT, the MORON that decide to put all the Showtime ads on the front of each disc that you CAN NOT escape out of, you CAN NOT skip through, you CAN NOT FAST FORWARD through that you are forced to watch in order to get to the main menu and then to include in that montage quite LITERALLY the LAST shot of the final episode of Dexter's 6th season. HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!!!

PLEASE READ if you like Dexter
My husband and I are both huge fans of Dexter. We pre-ordered the DVDs for this season as soon as we were able.

Unfortunately, we were not able to enjoy this season. When you insert each of the 4 DVDs in this box set, you are forced to watch a 2 minute ad for Showtime. You are not able to skip the ad on any of the DVDs, and are forced to sit through it as it displays a number of Showtime shows. It even includes an ad for the sixth season of Dexter...

The ad for Dexter is only about 6 seconds long. Interestingly, the marketing team at Showtime thought it would be nice to show THE LAST SIX SECONDS OF THE SEASON YOU'RE ABOUT TO WATCH! It ruined the entire season before we even got a chance to watch it. I have sent a letter to Showtime iterating this blatant oversight. I will update this review if/when I receive a response from them.

Update 9/2:
I received a response from Showtime. They thanked me for informing them of the error, but did not...

No comments:

Post a Comment