Monday, April 6, 2015

Gosei Sentai Dairanger: The Complete Series Discount !!

Title : Gosei Sentai Dairanger: The Complete Series
Category: TV
Brand: Shout! Factory
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.8
Buyer Review : 4









Review :
One of the best Sentai shows to date in my opinion
While I'm not impressed with the package design, I have seen the series itself years ago....my interest in it stemming from the second season of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers....and I absolutely loved it, especially in mid-series where they introduced the dark karate killer Jin and the dragon deity that was used in MMPR as "Serpenterra", though in DaiRanger it came to Earth to annihilate it if hostilities between the Daos and Gorma camps didn't cease.

My thoughts on official Super Sentai releases in North America: personally, I wish that some of the Showa-era shows would be considered for distribution, especially Himitsu Sentai GoRanger.

The Product Itself (Gosei Sentai Dairanger the Complete Series)
Finally, Dairanger is here!
Note: I'll do a full review when the set is released, so don't reply with "this isn't a real review."
Gosei Sentai Dairanger, I've heard, is a good Sentai season. Being the source footage they used in MMPR season 2, where they took the mech & white ranger footage & repurposed them for MMPR. Now, this DVD won't have special features, which I'm fine with. Zyuranger only had that 1 special feature because Power Morphicon was last year. They could've tried to port over some of the special features from the Japanese DVD releases, but that might've driven up the price of the thing even further, so I'm fine with it. Hopefully they'll get the movie out eventually. I'm not expecting the set up to be much different than the Zyuranger release, 50 episodes, 10 discs, subtitles, all that stuff. It's looking good for this release.

Definitely Going to try getting for a Christmas present!
I want to try Super Sentai,Now that it's legal in America for the Post-Zyu sets,So I have already asked for "Zyuranger" for my Birthday,And my friend will be willing to get into the Japanese Tokusatsu action with me! Lol :-D AWESOME!!!! So I wanna see it,(y) Shout!,Saban,Toei,and many others who make Region 1 dvd releases of Sentai possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment