Wednesday, April 8, 2015

King of the Hill: Season 7 Promo Offer

Title : King of the Hill: Season 7
Category: TV
Brand: Olive Films DVD
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.9
Buyer Review : 119

Description : Watch haulers cinema This specific King of the Hill: Season 7 performs great, simple to use along with adjust. The cost of this wa dramatically reduced than other places we researches, and never considerably more compared to comparable merchendise

This unique obcject gives surpass own anticipation, this has developed into a wonderfull replace on me personally, The theory appeared securely along with swiftly King of the Hill: Season 7


King Of The Hill S07

Features :
  • Factory sealed DVD

Review :
Good show, Great to have the set. Good packaging
I just revived my copy of season 7 and 8 on physical DVD Like many other fans I am thrilled to get to own seasons 7 and 8 on DVD. I'm not a big fan of digital distribution so when I herd they were being released on DVD a few months ago I instantly pre-ordered.

Both season 7 and 8 feature nice packaging in the style of normal size cases with a swing flap that I personally prefer over the older style fold outs or slim cases. The artwork is nice and colorful. The cases are clear and an episode list is printed on the reverse side of the art work.

I was happy to see that the three discs are single sided and not flippers. They house about eight episodes a disc. The only small drawback for me is that there are no bonus features at all. I am still extremely happy with everything else. I hope Olive Films will continue to release the remaining seasons on DVD. These two sets have been the first DVDs I have ever pre-ordered, and I would be more then happy to pre-order the...
Finally !!!
Thanks for listening to the fans!! This show is just AMAZING, it was pretty unfair to release only 6 seasons out of 13. I am looking forward to all future releases, this really made my day!!

SUCH YES!!!
F*** YEA!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!

Ohh happy days, definitely the best email of the day!

Such thanks for everyone behind the release of seasons 7-8 please let's keep them coming!!! I tell ya whhat!

No comments:

Post a Comment