Wednesday, April 8, 2015

King of the Hill: Season 9 On Sale

Title : King of the Hill: Season 9
Category: TV
Brand: Olive Films
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.9
Buyer Review : 32









Review :
I will still buy it because I love the series
What is up with the price? Season 9 has the same list price as season 8 even though there is one third less content. I will still buy it because I love the series, but $35 for two discs is outrageous. Shame on Olive films!

Hilarious season.
Hilarious.... reduced to 15 episodes due to sports preempting it... Hank himself would see the trade off...

So glad they've continued to release the last seasons on dvd
OMG YES! So glad they've continued to release the last seasons on dvd! Best animated series. I hope that one day it will be resurrected!

No comments:

Post a Comment