Monday, April 6, 2015

LeapFrog: Letter Factory On Sale

Title : LeapFrog: Letter Factory
Category: TV
Brand: LeapFrog
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.8


Description : Timepiece shippers dvd This kind of LeapFrog: Letter Factory functions fantastic, simple to use as well as change. The price for is was dramatically reduced than other areas we explored, and never considerably more compared to comparable product

This type of obcject Offer surpass own prospect, that one has developed into a wonderfull replace on myself, The idea showed up properly along with quickly LeapFrog: Letter Factory


Have Fun learning about letters and their sounds! LeapFrog characters spring to life in this engaging and educational DVD. Popular LeapFrog characters, Leap, Lily and Tad go on a wild adventure to the Letter Factory. Led by wacky Professor Quigley, Tad joins Js jumping on trampolines and Ks practicing karate kicks as new letters learn their sounds. Fun songs will have kids singing letter sounds in no time.

Features :
  • Factory sealed DVD

Review :
The Must Have Children's DVD!
There is a reason why the majority of Leapfrog reviews are five stars - LeapFrog: Letter Factory is the perfect mix of educational content and entertainment. I am convinced that it is one of the best children's DVDs to ever hit the market.

I have two beautiful boys: the oldest is nearly five and the youngest is 18 months. My oldest was diagnosed with PDD-NOS. While he does well in other subjects, he had shown some delays with speech and used to get frustrated and agitated when I tried to sit him down to read.

Six months ago, my best friend suggested I play some educational DVDs for him. She bought me a copy of Letter Factory to play for the oldest. "Blown away" best describes how I felt when I saw him fall in love with the DVD. I literally cried I was so happy. Now all he wants to do is watch it. The most amazing part is that not only has his speech has significantly improved, but he has...
Good Concept But Some Serious Errors...
The creators of this program have come up with an excellent concept; animating letters that make sounds representing each letter in the Alphabet. I have a degree in Psychology and studied several modules on how children learn to read. I also have 2 preteen children who I taught to read and one 4 year old daughter who I bought this learning video for. The four year old learnt all the sounds pretty quickly. However, there are a few letters pronounced incorrectly; L is pronounced ULL, R is pronounced ER and a few others are not clear.

But by far the BIGGEST problem with this video is that all the letters are only taught in UPPER CASE letters. So your lovely child may learn all her sounds but most books for children are written in lower case letters, with CAPS only at the beginning of sentences and names. Some parents may not see this as a problem because we take for granted that our experienced minds can easily switch between reading lower and upper case letters, but...
No More Arguing Over Which Movie To Watch!
I have never felt strong enough to actually take the time to write a review. I am a certified k-6 teacher who has told everyone I know about this amazing movie and now I am telling you...This was the first (out of 4) Leap Frog Movie that my children watched. My 3 1/2 year old and 2 years 2 month old boys are allowed to watch 1 movie a day. Each Day they agreed, in excitement, to watched this movie. Under a week my 3 1/2 year old knew his letter sounds. He could sing the letter sound song almost as fast as he could sing the alphabet. After a week, he amazed us when he sat down on the ground and wrote out the entire alphabet like a 4th grader. Had NO idea he could write like this! Shortly thereafter, the 2 year old knew all his letter sounds and letter recognition.

Talking Words Factory: I was so impressed that I bought them the Talking Words Factory that 2nd week. I wasn't surprised that my 3 1/2 year old began to spell, writing, and sounding out 3 letter words. He...

No comments:

Post a Comment