Monday, April 6, 2015

LeapFrog: Talking Words Factory Discount !!

Title : LeapFrog: Talking Words Factory
Category: TV
Brand: LeapFrog
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.7
Buyer Review : 488

Description : Inspect videos clip This particular LeapFrog: Talking Words Factory does great, simple to use and alter. The cost of this is reduced than other areas My partner and i reviewed, and not much more as compared to equivalent product

This kind of item Offer surpasses own anticipation, this has turned into a fantastic buy for personally, The concept came properly as well as rapidly LeapFrog: Talking Words Factory


Have fun learning word building, rhyming, vocabulary and more! LeapFrog characters spring to life in this engaging and educational DVD. Leap, Lily and Tad journey into the Word Factory, where the Word Whammer, Sticky-Ick-O-Rama, and more amazing machines take letters and make them into words! Humorous songs and an out-of-control word machine add to the fun.

Features :
  • Learning Games
  • Trailer
  • In Color
  • Feature Running Time is Approximately 35 Minutes

Review :
Another Superb DVD!
My son was diagnosed with Pervasive Development Disorder - Not Otherwise Specified when he was 3. PDD-NOS is on the Autism spectrum, and children with this diagnosis often have developmental delays.

My son had a speech delay and other developmental delays. His speech is great now...no one can detect that he has this diagnosis. However, the delays have, understandably, affected his learning in some areas.

While his spatial skills have been way above average--as has his grasp of science (such as planets and their attributes)--he has resisted reading. He gets tired and frustrated.

Well, trying many approaches for helping him, I thought I'd take a chance and get the Talking Words Factory from Amazon.com, especially since the reviews were so good.

I am very, very pleased with this DVD! My son watches it quite often, and he's now reading books on his own. I can see a marked difference in a matter of WEEKS. Before, he had to think about how some of...
Another great Leap Frog DVD!!!
My two year old had already mastered her letters and phonics thanks to the Letter Factory DVD and this just helped her put it all together. By age 2 1/2 she was reading, and now at almost 3 she reads books at the library around a 2nd to 3rd grade level! People are amazed! (actually, most don't even believe me until they see her do it!) I think this DVD is great and, although a bit oversimplified in some areas, is a great start to your childs education.

NO More Arguing Over Which Movie To Watch!
I have never felt strong enough to actually take the time to write a review. I am a certified k-6 teacher who has told everyone I know about Leap Frog's 4 amazing movie and now I am telling you...

LF Letter Factory: This was the first (out of 4) Leap Frog Movie that my children watched. My 3 1/2 year old and 2 years 2 month old boys are allowed to watch 1 movie a day. Each Day they agreed, in excitement, to watched this movie. Under a week my 3 1/2 year old knew his letter sounds. He could sing the letter sound song almost as fast as he could sing the alphabet. After a week, he amazed us when he sat down on the ground and wrote out the entire alphabet like a 4th grader. Had NO idea he could write like this! Shortly thereafter, the 2 year old knew all his letter sounds and letter recognition.

Talking Words Factory: I was so impressed that I bought them the Talking Words Factory that 2nd week. I wasn't surprised that my 3 1/2 year old began to spell,...

No comments:

Post a Comment