Monday, April 6, 2015

Pete's Dragon (High-Flying Edition) Big SALE

Title : Pete's Dragon (High-Flying Edition)
Category: Movies
Brand: Disney
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.6
Buyer Review : 653

Description : Wait carriers video This Pete's Dragon (High-Flying Edition) functions fantastic, simple to use along with change. The price for this became lower when compared with other areas My spouse and i investigates, and never far more compared to similar merchendise

This specific item delivers overtake own anticipation, this place has turned into a amazing replace on myself personally, The thought arrived correctly as well as speedily Pete's Dragon (High-Flying Edition)


Get ready for a magical adventure filled with friendship, fun and heartwarming songs in the new Special Edition DVD of Walt Disney's classic family film Pete's Dragon, now with dazzling new bonus features! It's a Brazzle Dazzle Day when an orphan named Pete and his best friend, Elliott, an invisible dragon, wander into the seaside village of Passamaquoddy. Although Pete befriends the lighthouse keeper, Nora and her salty old father , the townspeople think he is behind the hilarous accidents that keep happening. But after a daring rescue, everyone believes in Pete's fire breathing buddy. Featuring an all-star cast, Pete's Dragon is a timeless classic every member of your family will love.

Bonus Features Include: Disney's Movie Magic a history of Disney's magical mix of live action with animation, narrated by Sean Marshall (Pete), deleted Story board Sequence Terminus & Hoagy Hunt Elliot, rare demo dialog track and storyboard sketches, Original Song Concept: Boo Bop Bopbop Bop (I Love You Too) first demo recording March 1976 with story sketches for an early concept of the song Pete sings to Elliot, Original Demo Recordings: Brazzle Dazzle Day, Every Little Piece, The Greatest Star of All (Deleted Song for Deleted Character), Promotional Record, Four songs are pop versions of the songs used to promote the music and originally released on one 7 inch record including Academy Award nominated Candle on the Water.

Features :
  • Brand Name: BUENA VISTA HOME ENTERTAIMENT Mfg#: 786936787726
  • Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs
  • Manufacturer: WALT DISNEY STUDIOS HOME ENTER
  • Genre: Family
  • All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.

Review :
Sorely Underated and Too Often Bashed
It is really sad to see how cruel people can be out there. I will admit to you that this may be a little heavy for a kid's movie, but it has some excellent points to make. I continue to see this movie derided by people and press and it makes me very sad how people don't give it a chance. I wes very impressed with the music, I have all of the soundtracks, LP, Cassette and CD, I own the movie on VHS and DVD and it has always been my favorite movie of all time. Perhaps it's my favorite because it is such a step away from normal, lightheated children's movies. I read somewhere that Walt Disney was probably rolling in his grave when this movie came out, and I would like to say I believe that person to be sorely mistaken. While a bit flawed, this is truly an excelent Disney film. Remember, "There's Room for EVERYONE in this World" as the song states, give this movie a chance. This is a wonderful film to watch with your children and discuss afterwards, maybe even watch on...
Charming & Heartwarming Film; excellent extras!
"Pete's Dragon" (1977) has become a somewhat forgotten Disney movie that was originally inspired by the success of Mary Poppins (45th Anniversary Special Edition) as a live-action/animation musical. The story finally got the green-light in 1975; songs were by Al Kasha and Joel Hirschhorn, and an all-star cast was assembled: singer Helen Reddy in her first film role, Broadway's Jim Dale, Shelley Winters, Red Buttons, Jim Backus, and Mickey Rooney. Sean Marshall, in his first acting job, portrayed the title character of Pete.

Pete is a young orphan who has escaped the abusive family that adopted him: a dirty bunch of hillbillies known as The Gogans (Jeff Conaway, Kenickie from Grease (Rockin' Rydell Edition) [Blu-ray] plays one of The Gogans). They adopted Pete to use him as a slave. Elliot, a large green dragon who can become...
just my opinion
I recall this movie from when I was a child and as I remember, I thought it was fantastic to have a dragon friend. I recently borrowed it from the local library and was just browsing through the site to find a copy to purchase. My 22 month old daughter and my 4 year old neice watched it at tv time after their baths the other night,and both were delighted with the movie. I think the problem with the negative reviews is that this movie is better suited to younger children with their imaginations still intact. Also, I don't adhere to the opinion that everything that they encounter as children has to be "educational", a child's imagination is a wonderful place. I think the movie is great. Just my opinion though.

No comments:

Post a Comment