Monday, April 6, 2015

Sailor Moon Season 1 Part 2 SALE

Title : Sailor Moon Season 1 Part 2
Category: TV
Brand: Viz Media
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.3
Buyer Review : 87

Description : Look closely videos thriller This kind of Sailor Moon Season 1 Part 2 functions fantastic, simple to use along with alter. The price of this became dramatically reduced when compared with other locations we reviewed, and never much more when compared with equivalent product

This type of item delivers surpass out prospect, this place has turned into a wonderfull replace on myself, The theory came properly as well as rapidly Sailor Moon Season 1 Part 2


Sailor Moon Season 1 Part 2 (DVD)

The epic season 1 conclusion of the timeless anime, Sailor Moon! Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars continue their quest for the Legendary Silver Crystal as two new powerful allies join the fight. Sailor Jupiter is the tall and tough Guardian of Thunder, and Sailor Venus is the Guardian of Love and the most experienced member. Sailor Moon herself gets an impressive new power and learns more about the mysterious Tuxedo Mask. Could their distant past be intertwined, and does that have anything to do with the Moon Princess they seek? The final ordeal with Queen Beryl looms on the horizon, and it will take everything the Sailor Guardians have to be victorious!

]]>

Features :
  • Factory sealed DVD

Review :
Solid Improvement To The First Set
When the first set came out there were countless reviews addressing the picture quality, color distortion as well as the aspect ratio of the release. I was therefore rather surprised to find little to no mention of these things in the reviews for the second set. This could either mean two things; consumers dropped their support after the disappointing quality of the first set or they didn’t find much problem with the second set and therefore moved on to critique other aspect of the release.

When my set arrived earlier this week, I waited in suspense for the opening credits to roll by to see if any improvements has been made. To my relief, the color distortion which made the first set unwatchable for me (I was watching in Japanese with English subtitles hence the unnaturally bright colors made the subtitles illegible) was corrected. In addition, the aspect ratio is no longer embedded into the formatting therefore you can actually program your player to stretch the...
A great release despite naysayers
I seriously don't understand why people hate this release so much. I've been a Sailor Moon fan since the 90s, have all the old anime releases and was excited for this brand new dub.

It's absolutely great! The quality is great as well and I'm OCD when It comes to such things. I think people just don't understand you can't bring such an old anime to the "HD" standards of today. Things are going to change slightly, that's a given.

I love this release and HIGHLY recommend it for old fans and new fans alike. Can't wait for the rest of the series to come out!!

(Note: yes I have this set already, the place I preordered from sent out early!!)

Well, *I* liked it...
I use to own ADV release of the first two seasons. I find VIZ's release to be heads and tails above what ADV put out. Picture and sound quality are great. I actually love the new dub. The voice acting is great and suites the character perfectly! I like the English scripting too.

I only watch the bluray version though. I can't speak for the DVD version of the series. I've heard there's some quality issues with the first batch of DVDs released.

Will you like this? Well, that depends. If you want a nice quality release of an anime that's over 20 years old, then you'll like this. If you're expecting perfection, you'll wanna pass. (And if you hate dubs or have an overly fond attachment to the original dub, you won't like what VIZ did with a dubbing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment