Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Chipmunk Adventure On Sale

Title : Chipmunk Adventure
Category: Movies
Brand: Bagdasarian
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.8
Buyer Review : 192

Description : Timepiece shippers blockbuster This particular Chipmunk Adventure performs great, simple to use as well as change. The price of is was much lower when compared with other locations My spouse and i investigates, and not considerably more compared to related item

This kind of subject provides surpasses own anticipation, this place has chaned into a amazing buy for personally, The concept showed up correctly and also quickly Chipmunk Adventure


The beloved full-length feature film is fully restored with additional bonus content in this special edition for fans of all ages. The Chipmunks compete with the Chipettes in a round the world race. Filled with hilarious high jinks and chiptastic musical numbers from the Chipmunks and the Chipettes, this whirlwind adventure promises to entertain the entire family!

Features :
  • Factory sealed DVD

Review :
My Childhood
When i found this online my heart melted. I fell in love with this movie growing up. 16 years later and i find it again. I also had the soundtrack and i would play it on loop over and over. In my opinion, this is way better than the live action movies they came out with. Its a must buy for anyone who wants to relive a cherished childhood memory.

Blu Ray Review of Chipmunk Adventure
I loved this movie growing up, and today the Blu-Ray copy was delivered to my door by Amazon. I watched it with my 2-year old (who had no idea who or what a chipmunk was) and he was thoroughly entertained. The squeaky voices is what probably did him in, haha.

I didn't see any differences between the original release and the Blu-Ray version EXCEPT (and I might be wrong in remembering this) but when Jeanette gets stuck on the windmill chasing the Chipmunk doll she screeches once at the top, then opens her mouth at the bottom but no sound comes out. THIS version has her screeching a second time. I know, HUGE deal, right? I may be remembering it differently, but that's the only thing my brain was telling me I was different.

I'm glad to add this to my childrens' movie library. There is a little extra on the Blu-Ray of an old cartoon of them visiting a bull ring. It's cute, but I wish they'd added a few more extras to it.

Still worth it!

Great movie, Blu-ray transfer just OK
This is one of my favorite films from my childhood, and one that I still watch today even if my kids aren't around -- it's a very fun story of adventure and globe-trotting with memorable songs, humor and pathos, featuring the Chipmunks as I know them -- not the CGI versions.

I was happy to buy this movie a third time (once on VHS, then DVD, and now Blu-ray), and I hoped it would finally be widescreen (it is) and that the Blu-ray image would pop, the way Disney Blu-ray releases do.

The image does not pop. At times it is very soft and downright ugly. Other times it is clean and crisp, and I think "this is how it should look." But it's definitely not consistent, and it's a shame.

The backgrounds look better, but dark colors sometimes "buzz" with what I assume is digital noise.

All in all, I was disappointed with the transfer. So if you are considering a purchase, do it for the movie, which is great, and not the jump to high...

No comments:

Post a Comment