Wednesday, April 8, 2015

King of the Hill: Season 10 Big Discount

Title : King of the Hill: Season 10
Category: TV
Brand: Olive Films
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.8
Buyer Review : 37









Review :
Words can't describe how happy I am that the rest of the seasons from ...
Words can't describe how happy I am that the rest of the seasons from my all-time favorite show are being released. I've been waiting for these releases for years.

Im also thrilled to being able to complete my collection ...
Im also thrilled to being able to complete my collection of Koth! Keep em coming Olive films! Thank you so much!

Better late than never!
I'm beyond thrilled that they're finally (FINALLY!) putting out the rest of this underrated gem of a series on DVD. It's one of my top 10 shows of all time---and, sadly, I watch A LOT of TV :) This show never got nearly enough credit for its awesomeness. It employs so many different types of humor, created a lot of incredibly multi-dimensional, distinctive characters, manages to be genuinely sweet and heartwarming without ever being cloying, is surprisingly smart and thought-provoking about certain issues (such as when it mocks certain sociopolitical extremism on either side) and just holds up so incredibly well over time and with repeated viewings. Oh, and did I mention that it's really, really funny?!

The second, third and sixth seasons are probably my very favorites of the series, but this tenth season ranks surprisingly high. (And that's a feat in and of itself---so few shows even GET 10 seasons, let alone maintain their high quality for that long a time!) The 10th...

No comments:

Post a Comment