Friday, April 10, 2015

DuckTales, Vol. 1 Big Discount

Title : DuckTales, Vol. 1
Category: TV
Brand: Walt Disney Home Entertainment
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.9
Buyer Review : 32

Description : Start to see shippers video clip This DuckTales, Vol. 1 functions excellent, easy to use and also modify. The cost of this is reduced than other areas My spouse and i researches, rather than considerably more when compared with comparable item

This specific item gives surpass own anticipation, this one has turned into a fantastic replace on myself personally, The thought showed up safely as well as speedily DuckTales, Vol. 1


The world's wealthiest duck brings his high-flying escapades home to DVD with DUCKTALES. Scrooge McDuck has a nose for business that leads him to the far corners of the world, but even this tycoon has his hands full when nephews Huey, Dewey, and Louie join the fun. Joined by their loyal pals Launchpad McQuack, Gyro Gearloose, Mrs. Beakley, and Webby Vanderquack, the DUCKTALES gang never fails to deliver a wealth of adventure. Whether searching for the Fountain of Youth, traveling back in time to the days of King Arthur's Round Table, or being accidentally launched into outer space -- you can always bank on Scrooge and the boys to keep the thrills coming. Get ready for a fortune of fun with some of the most memorable DUCKTALES episodes ever on 3 discs. It's a feather-raising quack-up that you and your family will treasure.

Features :
  • Brand Name: DIS Mfg#: 786936839944
  • Shipping Weight: 0.26 lbs
  • Manufacturer:
  • Genre:
  • All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.

Review :
Still a great show years later!
I think I have reviews on all three volumes of these now. This show is still extremely entertaining to me even though it is an old show. I bought it for my kids to watch but I often times sit down and watch it with them. I always thought I had a good memory, but I honestly don't remember half of the shows. I'm glad I got them on DVD so we can take them with us when we visit family and I can test out my siblings' memory, too!

Scrooge his nephews & their closest friends.
I like the show. & I'm not just talking about Volume 1, I mean all 3 volumes. & there are plenty of episodes I do remember that just aren't here in these Volumes. Its too bad they couldn't have included every episode that was ever made, Instead of only giving us the episodes they think is most popular. All I got is the memories. & I guess I'll never see them again. I do recall memories on some episodes that aren't in none of these 3 volumes, (one is where Scrooge is trying to return an idol or something to the place he found it, if he doesn't do it at a specific time the entire planet will turn to gold & some of them were frozen for a while.) (& in another one Scrooge gets amnesia.) If your looking for one of the best shows I knew from the 80's this is truly it! At least from Disney I mean, not even the Smurf's can top...
Great old cartoons
My husband and son are having a great time introducing my 2 year old granddaughter to these delightful cartoons. Everyone is really enjoying them. Such good, wholesome shows with characters you can identify!

No comments:

Post a Comment