Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pokemon: The Johto Journeys - The Complete Collection Big SALE

Title : Pokemon: The Johto Journeys - The Complete Collection
Category: TV
Brand: Viz Media
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.6
Buyer Review : 14

Description : View movers big screen This Pokemon: The Johto Journeys - The Complete Collection performs great, simple to use and alter. The price for is was lower as compered to other areas I investigates, rather than considerably more than equivalent merchendise

This type of thing Offer surpasses the anticipation, this place has chaned into a wonderfull buy for myself personally, The idea appeared safely and speedily Pokemon: The Johto Journeys - The Complete Collection


Pokemon: The Johto Journeys - The Complete Collection (Repackaged/DVD)

Upon returning to Pallet Town, Ash and Misty reunite with Brock and set out on the next stage of their Pokemon journey - the Johto region! Though he still has an errand to run for Professor Oak, Ash jumps with both feet into the Johto League, taking on a couple of Gym Leaders and adding Pokemon like Totodile and Chikorita to his team.

]]>


Review :
First time on DVD for two episodes!
Four stars sight unseen. But I am excited for the two extra episodes, first time on DVD, hopefully. I haven't seen the listing of episodes yet, but the original 13 DVDs each had three episodes. That's 39 episodes and this set says it has 41. So here's hoping for "Psychic Sidekicks" and "Fortune Hunters"!

Finally
Finally. Feel like this has been the most highly demanded season people wanted. Glad to see its finally being released in a complete set and not those 20 or so volumes they had. Definitely a buy

This is my favorite season of Pokemon and I've been really missing it
Finally! I've been waiting so long for this season to be released as a collection! This is my favorite season of Pokemon and I've been really missing it! I'm so happy! I hope the other seasons will follow this trend. It would be nice to have Johto League Champions and Master Quest as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment