Monday, April 6, 2015

The Legend of Korra - Book Two: Spirits Get Rabate

Title : The Legend of Korra - Book Two: Spirits
Category: TV
Brand: Paramount
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.6


Description : Watch shippers motion picture This The Legend of Korra - Book Two: Spirits functions great, simple to operate as well as modify. The cost of this wa dramatically reduced than other areas we investigates, and never a lot more than similar merchendise

This specific thing Offer overtake own anticipation, that one has chaned into a great upgrade on myself personally, The idea came safely along with speedily The Legend of Korra - Book Two: Spirits


The Legend of Korra - Book Two: Spirits (DVD)

Features :
  • Factory sealed DVD

Review :
Didn't want to like it, ended up loving it.
I was hesitant to watch this series, not expecting it to be nearly as good as the original Avatar. I now believe it's just as good as the original while maintaining its own originality. It's a great story for anyone from 7 to 120 years old.

"Only the Avatar Can Master All Four Elements and Bring Balance to the World..."
If I'm being really honest, I wasn't hugely impressed with the first season of The Legend of Korra. Being such a huge fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender (of which Korra is a sequel/spin-off), I felt that "Korra" was somewhat rushed and clunky in comparison, not helped by the significant reduction of episodes that led to a more limited amount of time in which to tell the intended story.

But I was still looking forward to "Book Two: Spirits", hopeful that creators Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko could iron out the kinks and deliver a show that recaptured the magic of the original series. And they did! Or at least, they came extremely close, though "Avatar" is probably too dear to my heart to ever be fully eclipsed.

For those completely unfamiliar with the premise of the show, here's the gist: set in an...
Korra's Back With A Bang! (Minor Spoilers)
Absolutely loving the start to book 2 so far! In particular, I'm glad that we've gotten to get away from Republic City for a bit. After all, part of the charm of The Last Airbender was getting to travel around with the Gaang, and see the different architectures and cultures of the four nations. I also enjoy the dichotomy of light and dark represented in the spirits, and alternatively expressed in the civil war between the Northern and Southern Water Tribes. More than anything else I notice a lot more humor in this season. The platypus-bear pooping money, and the demented quasi-romance between Bolin and Eska had me dying. Thus far we are only four episodes in, but I'll be editing this review as the season progresses with my continued thoughts. Based on what I've seen so far alone this season deserves the 5 stars I gave it. Absolutely love Avatar, and love Korra!

UPDATE 10/18/2013:

WOW, I just finished the two part episode "Beginnings" and I have to say that not...

No comments:

Post a Comment