Sunday, July 12, 2015

Christmas Child Big Discount

Title : Christmas Child
Category: Movies

Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.6
Buyer Review : 14









Review :
Charming & Engaging
This film is an enjoyable and interesting Christmas movie that is based on a Max Lucado story. It's one of those movies that after you watch, you think "this could have been even better and truly been a great movie" but still as-is, it's a worthwhile movie and an enjoyable watch.

I loved the small-town feel that was portrayed, and I loved the mystery component as this guy seeks to uncover his past. The guy playing the lead is William Moses, who I recognized as the guy that used to play Perry Mason's private investigator in the Perry Mason movies in the 80's and 90's. In some ways, he was fulfilling a similar role - except he is a journalist in this film [and isn't trying to solve a murder! ;) ]

Steven Curtis Chapman plays a guitar-playing pastor and was genuinely a joy to see and hear. The sermonizing in the movie is kept very low-key - there's not a huge amount of theology in this movie - but it just presents a message that God came for us in the person...
One of my favorites
This ranks up there as one of my favorite movies in the Christian movie genre.Also it has a few recognizable actors in it also(William R. Moses ferom Falcon Crest,Muse Watson from N.C.I.S.)

Christmas Child
What a touching movie. The story was believable and not sappy. Both my husband and I really enjoyed it. All would be touched by this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment