Friday, August 14, 2015

Predestination [Blu-ray] Big SALE

Title : Predestination [Blu-ray]
Category: Movies
Brand: Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 3.8
Buyer Review : 998

Description : This Predestination [Blu-ray] does excellent, simple to operate along with adjust. The price for is was lower as compered to other locations My partner and i researches, and never considerably more than comparable product or service

This specific thing gives exceeded own prospect, that one has turned into a amazing buy for myself, The concept showed up safely and speedily Predestination [Blu-ray]


Based on the short story ALL YOU ZOMBIES by Robert Heinlein. PREDESTINATION chronicles the life of a Temporal Agent (Ethan Hawke) sent on an intricate series of time-travel journeys designed to ensure the continuation of his law enforcement career. Now, on his final assignment, the Agent must recruit his younger self while pursuing the one criminal that has eluded him throughout time.

Features :
  • Factory sealed DVD

Review :
"Where did all YOU zombies come from?
Predestination isn't just the best sci-fi of the year, it's one of the best sci-fi's I've seen since Minority Report or Gattaca. It's one of the best films of the year, period. It's one of the most thought-provoking, mind-bending, sharply written, fiercely original, technically adept, emotionally moving, and powerfully acted science fiction films I've ever seen. Is it "Great great" - like Inception/Gattaca great? Only time will tell, so I'll leave that up to you.

Based on Robert Heinlein's short story All You Zombies, a mind-bending, time-travelling, paradoxical look at causality and paradoxes, Predestination is the next film from the Spierig Brothers, two batty German geeks who might just end up taking a shot at sci-fi royalty (or at the very least, sci-fi nobility) if things keep going the way they are. The film stars Ethan Hawke...
Do You Understand Who You Are?
A mind-bending science fiction masterpiece about time travel and understanding. What exactly is supposed to be understood? Well, I won't give that away and if you choose to watch this film, you'll be happy that I didn't.

A bartender, who's actually something a bit more, starts a conversation with a surly customer. They bet a bottle of liquor that he, the customer, can tell the bartender the best story he's ever heard. This bet is the start of something amazing. He, the customer called the unmarried mother, begins this tale that caught me up like some fantastical spider's web. By the time the unmarried mother's story is over he's worked his way into your heart. Very strange but the strangeness of the whole first half of the film is what endeared it to me.

And then comes the question that sparks the second half of the film. The bartender asks "If I could put the man who ruined your life in front of you and guarantee you'd never get caught...would you kill...
My Mind Has Officially Been Blown
Science Fiction is my favorite genre, so naturally I was excited to see "Predestination", especially considering that it's all about time travel and paradoxes, but more importantly it turned out to be a mind blowing experience. It's been years since I saw a film that left me with so many questions, but don't get me wrong that's a good thing. "Predestination" keeps you guessing throughout the entire ride, and grabbed my attention instantly even through I thought it started to get weird about 5-10 minutes in, but if you keep watching with a mature mindset I'm sure that all kinds of Sci-Fi fans will appreciate this time-looping story. I do feel the need to warn people that this film is very confusing even for someone like me who loves time traveling films, so if paradoxes make you dizzy you might not like " Predestination", but on the other hand if you're a big time Sci-Fi geek like me I highly recommend Predestination.

Special Features:

Featurette: A Journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment