Thursday, August 20, 2015

We're the Millers (DVD) SALE

Title : We're the Millers (DVD)
Category: Movies
Brand: NEW LINE HOME VIDEO
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.1


Description : This particular We're the Millers (DVD) performs great, simple to operate along with alter. The cost of this is lower compered to other places I explored, rather than a lot more than comparable item

This type of obcject delivers exceeded out anticipation, this has become a great buy for personally, The idea showed up properly and quickly We're the Millers (DVD)


After being robbed of a week's take, small-time pot dealer David is forced by his boss to go to Mexico to pick up a load of marijuana. In order to improve his odds of making it past the border, David asks the broke stripper Rose and two local teenagers to join him and pretend they're on a family holiday. Jennifer Aniston and Jason Sudeikis star in the comedy movie from Warner Home Video. We're The Millers is available on DVD and ultraviolet digital in this 2-disc set.

Features :
  • COMEDY
  • Run Time: 0
  • Release Date: 5/6/2014
  • R
  • JENNIFER ANISTON ED HELMS

Review :
Funniest laugh out loud movie I've seen in YEARS! Effing HILARIOUS!
For the past 3 years I've been dealing with all of the stages of grief that come from losing my wife to breast cancer. So, going into this movie I was not skeptical--I had FORGOTTEN how to laugh.
The first time I watched it I laughed so hard at some points I cried and almost peed my pants.
I had to watch it a second time one week later to hear the parts I missed because I was laughing SO hard...and I still laughed! Know I'm sayin? lol
Some say this is dumb comedy but I disagree! I HATE dumb.
There is some very clever dialogue in this movie and you really need to be intelligent to appreciate it!
There are very few movies that I will actually buy--but this is one of them. In my book this will always be entertaining to watch!
I am buying this one!

I'll Own This One
Here's a great idea: Create a fake family to smuggle a large amount of pot from Mexico in their family RV. No one would suspect THEM! And these poor simpletons end up with enough marijuana in their vehicle to kill Willie Nelson.

This is one of the funniest (and most profanely vulgar) movies I have seen in a long time. Yes, it's predictable but we were surprised and delighted at every twist and turn along the way. Director Rawson Marshall Thurber ("Dodgeball") made each actor genuinely attractive. I have never found Sudeikis or Aniston so appealing, while Roberts impressed me with her comic timing, and Poulter is in a league of his own.

Here are the amateurs (and the professionals):
* Jason Sudeikis ("Horrible Bosses") is an amateur smuggler; in real life he's a low-end pot dealer, a holdover from his college days.
* Jennifer Aniston ("Wanderlust") is an amateur smuggler; in real life she's a professional stripper. The choreography for her dance is...
Very funny & very much worth seeing a few times at least. Sudeikis & Aniston are great but Kenny steals the show. I say B+
"He's actually really cool, he's a drug dealer." David Clark (Sudeikis) is a drug dealer who is great at his job. One night while trying to do the right thing he loses all he has. When his boss finds out he gives him a way to pay him back. All he has to do is move a "smidge" of pot across the Mexican border. Thinking that no one will stop a family in an RV he recruits a stripper, a homeless girl and a clueless boy and off they go. But it doesn't go as smooth as he expected. Comedies are the hardest to market I think. The goal of a trailer is to put enough in to make you want to see it but not give too much away. Most comedies fall into the trap of putting all the funny parts in the trailer and when you see the movie you are disappointed. While I would say that 80% of the trailers gives away all the funny parts the movie is still hilarious and very much worth seeing. Sudeikis is funny as always and Aniston is great in her role but the kid that plays Kenny really steals the movie and he...

No comments:

Post a Comment